DFH Complete Multi™ with Copper and Iron is a full-spectrum multivitamin with Albion chelated minerals for maximum absorption and bioavailability. This powerhouse multivitamin supplies supportive nutrients not normally found in regular multis, such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavanoids, choline, and inositol. This formula also contains high gamma tocopherol vitamin E, high levels of all the B vitamins, including our proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates, and natural mixed carotenoids. This vegetarian formula is appropriate for teenagers, menstruating females, lactating women and individuals who avoid eating red meat.
• Generous amounts of vitamins K and D, with 500 mcg of vitamin K-1 (phytonadione), 50 mcg of vitamin K-2 (menaquinone), and 1000 IUs of vitamin D
• 8 mg of iron as ferrous bisglycinate chelate
• 2 mg of copper -as the stabilized copper glycinate chelate, so there is no risk of free copper in the body, which could cause oxidative stress
• High gamma tocopherol vitamin E
• Natural mixed carotenoids from the palm tree fruit -the best source of preformed vitamin A
• A significant dose of all the B vitamins so easily depleted by stress (B12 in the ideal methylcobalamin form)
• Calcium and magnesium in a 1:2 ratio
• Selenium and iodine in balance -since it is crucial that the body has both for healthy thyroid function
• Additional supportive nutrients not typically found in multivitamins such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavonoids, choline and inositol
This is a powerhouse multi! Two capsules with each meal is the recommended dosage.