- Supports a healthy vitamin and mineral intake for children‡
- Promotes healthy cognitive function, muscular health and antioxidant protection‡
- Formulated specifically for children ages 4 and up
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Junior Nutrients is a complete multivitamin/mineral blend without iron to help children meet their daily vitamin and mineral nutritional requirements. Our Junior Nutrients formula is hypoallergenic, vegetarian, and free-from other unwanted additives.‡
- Children ages 4 and up
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Vitamin A and mixed carotenoids, providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for antioxidant protection‡
- Helps maintain macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin‡
- Choline and inositol for healthy cognitive function‡
two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene)750 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)137 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)23 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)45 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)1.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2))1.5 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide)10 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6))2 mg
- folate (as Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF)333 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 200 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)100 mcg
- biotin150 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)5 mg
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)42 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)75 mcg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)42 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)35 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)60 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)37.5 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)10 mg
- inositol25 mg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend246 mcg
- MacularSynergy Complex
- FloraGLO® lutein1.5 mg
- zeaxanthin250 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Consult a physician for children under the age of 4.
- Ages 4 to 13, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Ages 14 and up, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals